Friday, April 22, 2011

Alien boobs and frolicking in the flowers

I am not here.

The reason is because I'm here:
No, those aren't alien boobs. They're the Painted Hills on the fringe of the John Day Fossil Beds National Monument in Oregon, and I'm taking an impromptu road trip to see them at the height of wildflower season.

But hey, I still blogged. Just not here. I'm over at The Debutante Ball today where we've been discussing family members reading our books. Stop by for a visit if you want to know how my parents handle reading some of the more risqué elements of my stories.

I'll return from frolicking in the flowers shortly. Until then, I encourage you all to fill your weekends with as much frolicking as possible.

7 comments :

Judy,Judy,Judy. said...

I'm going to frolick. If people give me trouble I'm going to tell them you gave me permission.

Sarah W said...

I'm going to frolick at the library over the weekend, until they shut me down . . .

Anonymous said...

Okay, that's an awesome picture!

Unknown said...

Those hills are amazing. So many beautiful places in this country I've yet to see. *Adding to the bucket list.*

Trisha Leigh said...

Unplanned road trips are the best. Have a great time!

Linda G. said...

Wow, those are quite some hills you have there! But I bet you hear that all the time. ;)

Michelle Miller said...

I am jealous, jealous, jealous! Nothing is blooming here in Minnesota, yet.