Wednesday, March 21, 2012

USA Today doesn't know I smell bad

I'm home from the conference I attended for my day job, and feeling like a well-wrung dishrag covered with bits of food and coffee grounds.

Great, now you think I smell bad.

I'm pretty sure I don't, but you might not want to sit too close, just in case.

At any rate, I'll be back to my regular blog posting schedule momentarily. In the meantime, I wanted to share a super fun interview I just did for USA Today.

I love how that makes me sound like a cool author instead of just like a worn-out marketing geek who may or may not have body odor issues.

Anyway, check out the link, and come back tomorrow when I'll be posting something fresh and new and (hopefully) not too stinky.

Thanks for your patience!

3 comments :

Jeffe Kennedy said...

Great interview - congrats!

Claire Dawn said...

Great interview! And love the random Oregon facts. lol.

Judy, Judy, Judy said...

Great interview. So glad I read it because I had made a wrong assumption about Getting Dumped. I thought it was the title of your 3 book. I'll have to check it out.