Friday, December 24, 2010

Ho, ho, ho! (No, I'm not summoning you)

Judging from the slower blog traffic, I'm guessing most of you are out getting a little something under the tree, or stuffing your stockings, or watching Santa's sack bulge or...hell, we could do this all day.

Since we've all got pressing things to do today, I'll make this quick. I just want to thank every single one of you for the last 10 months of reading, commenting, lurking, laughing, crying, and just generally here on this blog with me. It's been an honor and a privilege and I wish all of you the best holiday season imaginable.

If you're feeling ripped off by this blog post and want something more substantial, feel free to drop by The Debutante Ball where we've been talking about family traditions this week. I'm not certain, but I'm fairly sure the family photo I posted today is the most terrifying one my parents could round up.

Be well, be merry, and I'll see you all back here on Monday!

8 comments :

DL Hammons said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family Tawna!! :)

See you on the other side.

lora96 said...

I dig the title today. My friends at work sent a text around warning others NOT to be alarmed if a fat man snuck up and grabbed them and stuffed them in a sack b/c that's just Santa getting his ho's together for Christmas p.s. texting you from the sack.

Have a fabulous holiday and cross your fingers that I don't get snowed in at my mother in law's tonight because there will be blood.

;)

Sarah W said...

Thank you for 10 months of tear-squirting laughter.

Merry Happies!


Psst, lora96: I live with my MIL . . . and we're snowed in.

Anne Gallagher said...

Happy Holidays Tawna! Thanks for making my visits here so much fun.

lora96 said...

Oh, Sarah W., you are a better woman than me. I raise my glass to you. A lot.

Clever Betty said...

Happy Hippie Holidaze Tawna! I enjoy reading you even though I don't always have a comment. Course I could put a lame lol or rofl or whatever up everday cause you do make me laugh.
And, of course, in order to comment I have to Choose an identity, and I sometimes get lost just contemplating that!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Pythagoras! Just think, once 2011 comes, only eight more months to MAKING WAVES. :D :D

Kadi Easley said...

Merry Christmas Tawna.
I've had enjoyed this year with your blog.