Friday, December 2, 2011

Photo Phriday, pheaturing hints about next week's book release

As I shared yesterday, I have a top secret new book scheduled to release next week. I can't spill all the details yet, but I will tell you it's a totally new concept in publishing and storytelling, and I'm crazy excited about it.

Or maybe just crazy.

Since this is my second time around the book release block, I've come to the conclusion there's some mysterious, magical force that causes life to throw all manner of chaos at an author at the precise moment she's preparing for a book release.

If my brain weren't fried, I might try to write a post with a bunch of cleverly worded clues about the book and the publisher.

But clever wording is beyond my grasp right now, so how about a few clues in picture form?



Intrigued? Or just confused? Come back next week, and I promise that will all make sense.

Er, maybe.

Have a great weekend, guys!

8 comments :

Jason said...

It's a greatest hits of Don't Pet Me I'm Writing?

C D Meetens said...

I'm confused, but intrigued - something to do with the backhoe loader :).

Kadi Easley said...

I don't have a clue, but when I first looked at the Kindle picture I thought you were holding it in your toes. Come on, you know that you could if you wanted to.

Congrats. Can't wait to hear about your latest success.

Anonymous said...

You are clearly building an ebook readable by cats.

It's so obvious.

I just don't get where the dirty joke is.

Linda G. said...

Sounds Phantastic! Can't wait. :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know what the clues mean but now I am thinking I will have to paint my master bath in a similar shade of blue. lol

Congratulations on the upcoming release. Can't wait!

Laurel Newberry

Laina said...

Ebook about a construction worker and - my mind goes to a bad place after this XD

Michelle said...

I once got to go for a ride on a hovercraft over the Great Salt Lake with people from the sewer plant when I was a newspaper reporter. Garbage and sewer people are great.