- A kid brother who is proud of his puppy's testicles will firmly believe an image of said testicles makes a thoughtful and treasured Christmas card.
- Never underestimate the importance of beer as a holiday gift for a 27-year-old male housemate.
- There is a limit to the amount of leftover scrambled eggs a dog can eat for Christmas brunch. That limit is 1/4 cup less than you think it is.
- It takes 4.5 hours to wrap presents for a houseful of people. It takes 11 seconds to unwrap them. The amount of time it takes to clean the gift wrap, ribbons, boxes, and glitter from the living room floor has yet to be determined.
- It is possible to convince a 10-year-old the Pure Romance "Tickle and Whip" discovered under the bed while searching for the cat is actually a designer cat toy. It's also possible to convince the cat of this.
- The phrase, "stuff my stocking" never stops being funny.
Monday, December 26, 2011
Every holiday season offers a chance to learn, grow, and open yourself to new life experiences and important lessons. For example:
Posted by TAWNA FENSKE at 2:30 AM